- We will have 1-2 prenatal meetings (up to you!) to get to know one another better, discuss your birth preferences and needs, and practice comfort measures and positions to get a sense of how we will work together as a team at your birth.
- From the moment you hire me, I will provide unlimited phone/text/email support. I love questions and want you to use me as a resource.
- Access to my digital resource packet, chock full of information specific to NYC.
- I am on-call for you 24/7 from week 37 of your pregnancy until your birth.
- I will have contact with you during labor and join you when you decide you would like me there & attend your labor continuously until your baby is born.
- I will stay with you for 1-2 hours postpartum and help with lactation support during those first hours.
- I will come for a follow-up postpartum visit within the first two weeks of your birth where I can provide support with processing your birth, breastfeeding, new parent self-care directions, emotional support, newborn care, etc.
- I am always available to you in the future to discuss your birth experience, help you find resources for parenting, and delight in your child's growth and development.
Trying to conceive or pregnant but not sure where to start? Schedule a 1-2 hour consultation, in person or via phone, to help you decide the best options for the birth you want. Find out more.
Location: I currently only take birth doula clients in Brooklyn. If you live outside of Brooklyn, I may still be available for an additional fee to cover travel expenses.